This will be my last post of the week. I’m just waiting to head over to my family’s house to get this Thanksgiving started and thought I would do a fun post that relates books to turkey day.
1. Bread- What book is purely fluff, and has no real plot line?
The Silver Kiss – Annette Curtis Klause
I guess I wouldn’t say this book had no plot line…more like, it has a super simple plot line. It was still a fun read and one of the first books I read through in a single sitting when I was in high school.
2. Turkey- What book made you want to fall asleep?
The Fellowship of the Rings- JRR Tolkien
I’m not saying I hated this book…but it was a tough read. There are many long descriptions and it was one of those books that took me quite a long time to finish. I finished the entire series in a similar fashion. It’s one of those times I’m glad they made movies – it’s much easier to understand what’s going on (in my opinion) by watching the movies.
3. Gravy- What book makes the whole series worth reading?
Illuminae – Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
CAN NOT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT BOOK!!!!!
4. Stuffing- What book is stuffed full of action scenes?
Eve: The Awakening- Jenna Moreci
Constant alien-butt kicking the entire novel. LOVE THIS BOOK ❤
5. Mashed Potatoes- What book looked good, and then wasn’t?
Evermore- Alyson Noel
This book looked like it would be something I was interested in reading…then I read it. I have zero interest continuing the series.
6. Cranberries- What book has the sweetest romance?
Blood Rose – Danielle Rose
I don’t read a ton of romance, so I’m going to go with this series because I swoon over Avah and Jasik ❤
7. Corn- What’s the corniest book you’ve ever read?
Blood and Chocolate – Annette Curtis Klause
Let the virtual eye rolling commence.
8. Green beans- What book is too long and needs to be shortened?
A Game Of Thrones- George R Martin
I’m super intimidated by this book. I haven’t read it, but it’s going to win this category for now.
9. Pumpkin Pie- What book do you read to get out of a reading slump?
Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
I could read this book over and over and never get bored.
10. Dog/Cat- What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food that you would steal from the table?
Green bean casserole.
Okay, that’s it. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you want to play along, link me to your blog/page so I can read your responses. I hope you have a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving and I will talk to you all next week.
Until next time –