Hey there everyone! Ugh, it’s only Tuesday 😴… I hope you made it through your day okay!
Today, I thought I would do another tag, because these are always fun to do. This is the “My Life in Books” tag. I tag anyone who would like to participate!
1. Find a book for each of your initials.
J – Jurassic Park
E – Eve: The Awakening
S – Six of Crows
S – Salem’s Lot
I – Illuminae
C – Cinder
A – Allegiant
2. Count your age along your bookshelf, which book is it?
The 5th Wave
3. Pick a book set in your city/state/country.
Is it cheating if I pick my own book, Alter Reach? Oh well if it is. It’s set in NY, part of the time. 😊
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would like to travel to.
The Harry Potter universe would be pretty sweet to travel to!
5. Pick a book (cover) that is your favorite color.
Illuminae…the cover is mostly orange and that’s my favorite color!
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Hmm. Probably Twilight. I know, I know…they aren’t good books, but it was the series that got me into reading as much as I do now. Twilight was the first book I ever marathoned in one day. I owe it a little credit for getting me into better books later down the road.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Probably Lord of the Rings. I read the entire series but it was a struggle. They aren’t bad books, just lengthy and descriptive.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
Gemina…it’s the second book in the Illuminae series and it was on the top of my to buy list. I own it now and have been struggling to find the time to finish it. 😭
That is all I have for you today.
You can read Chapter One of Alter Reach here.
As always, if you want to stay up to date with me, you can follow me on Twitter & Instagram @JessicaInspired, and like my facebook page.
Don’t forget to check out my review of Kong: Skull Island Review with my husband on YouTube!
I hope you have a great week!
Until next time –