Happy Saturday! Today is Canal Days in the town I live in. It’s a great event where they block off streets and have live music, food and vendors. Really looking forward to it.
I’m planning on posting two blogs today. I figured it was time to do my monthly goals. May kind of got away from me, so my results might be a little painful.
- Post 3 blogs per week including my weekly Poetry post. – I failed miserably at this. Sorry about that. I will make this a goal for June as well.
- Get some pictures of myself taken by hubby. – Another fail to add to the list. Not starting off great, am I? Haha.
- Go to Church every Sunday. – Almost did this, so I’m giving myself a half of a point.
- Update Twitter & Facebook four times a week. – I think I did this!
- Cook one new recipe a week. – Not sure it was one a week but I tried some new recipes this month, so I will call this completed.
- Maintain a happy, healthy environment for our new fish kids. – This is happening. 😊
- Read 4 books (or more). – Nope.
- Lose 5lbs. – Nope.
- Read from the Bible nightly. – Nope.
- Write a new piece of poetry. – Nope.
GOALS COMPLETED: 3.5 out of 10
Well…I failed miserably you guys. But, not every month will be successful. I will keep a positive outlook on June!
- Post 3 blogs per week including my weekly Poetry post.
- Get some pictures of myself taken by hubby.
- Go to Church every Sunday.
- Update Twitter & Facebook four times a week.
- Cook one new recipe a week.
- Plan a trip for our two year anniversary.
- Read 4 books (or more).
- Lose 5lbs.
- Read from the Bible nightly.
- Write a new piece of poetry.
Mostly the same goals as last month. Let’s see if I can do better this month. Do you have any goals for the month of June? Let me know in the comments.
You can read Chapter One of Alter Reach here.
If you want to stay up to date with me, you can follow me on Twitter & Instagram @JessicaInspired, and like my facebook page.
Don’t forget to check out my review of Kong: Skull Island Review with my husband on YouTube!
Until next time –