Hey everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic week. My week has been nice and short. 😊
Doing another book tag today. I found the tag here. Not sure where the tag originated, but that’s where I found it. I tag you if you want to participate!
1. Do you get sick while reading in a car?
I don’t. I enjoy reading while traveling. Best way to pass time.
2. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga?
I’m one of the weird kids who didn’t read Harry Potter when it first came out. I read Twilight first, but I’m in agreement that the Harry Potter series is better. I just have a special place in my heart for Twilight, haha.
3. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
Nah. Just a purse.
4. Do you smell your books?
If they are new.
5. Books with or without little illustrations?
Without. Mostly because I don’t read books with illustrations.
6. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
The Twilight series, haha.
7. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood?
Not really. I’m boring, haha.
9. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Game of Thrones.
10. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Yup! In the process. Alter Reach will hopefully be out soon.
11. When did you get into reading?
High school. After reading Twilight, I started acquiring books. Now, I have to stop myself from buying all the hooks.
13. In school what was your best subject?
English, History and Art. 😊
14. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
Give it away or donate it.
15. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I mean. There are probably a lot of them, but nothing comes to mind at the moment.
16. What is a bad habit you always do while blogging?
17. What is your favorite word?
I don’t really have a favorite word.
18. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires. Because I haven’t read much with fairies.
19. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters. That’s a spoiler for my book.
20. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves. Because I think they are cool.
21. Zombies or Vampires? Why?
Vampires. Because I’m just not a fan of Zombies.
22. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Forbidden love, I guess.
23. And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action. Not a huge fan of romance novels.
Alright, I skipped some questions, but whatever. Check the link above for the full tag. Let me know if you participate! 😊
If you want to stay up to date with me, you can follow me on Twitter & Instagram @JessicaInspired, and like my facebook page – @authorjessicarachow.
Until next time –