Hello there! Since I’m working through my SSeptember TBR, I thought it would be fun to do a reading book tag. I came across the tag here.
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Either on the couch or in bed. Some day, I will have a special place in my house for reading and writing, but for now, I make do with the apartment.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Normally, I use a random piece of paper, but I purchased a few pretty bookmarks from our church’s bookstore, so I use them.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I have page number goals for my September TBR challenge. If I don’t have a page number goals, I need to stop at the end of a chapter. I definitely can’t stop in the middle of one.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Water, mostly. I am trying to lose some weight, so snacking while reading or writing is out of the question at the moment.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I can listen to music with no lyrics, but that is it. As with writing, TV or songs with people singing will distract me from the task.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time. When I attempt more than one at a time, I don’t finish any of them.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
At home or on break at work. I don’t sit in a restaurant to read, but I will read anywhere that’s appropriate.
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head?
Silently in my head…unless I want Paul to hear a sentence for some reason.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
11. Do you write in your books?
Nope. If I’m taking notes for a review, I write them down in a separate notebook. I love my books too much to do anything to them.
Well, that’s all I have for you today. Per usual, I tag anyone that would like to do the tag. I hope you’re enjoying the long weekend if you have it off. If you don’t, I hope work is going by quickly for you.
You can keep up to date with me on Twitter & Instagram: @jessicainspired and on Facebook: @authorjessicarachow
Until next time –