Hi everyone! I’m super excited because my hubby and I decided to make this weekend a long weekend. I plan to spend lots of time with him but also get a lot of stuff done (like reading the books on my TBR for this month!). I wanted to do a quick tag tonight before diving back into reading. I found this tag on Katytastic’s YouTube channel.
1. You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres – contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?
Contemporary: I don’t read a ton of contemporary, so I am going to go with The Fault in Our Stars because it’s one of the only ones on my shelf.
Fantasy: Hmm. Tough one, but I will go wit The Lord of the Rings. Can we pretend the entire series is one book?
Non-Fiction: Six Days of Creation. Cool Christian science book.
Sci-fi (genre of my choice): Illuminae. Hands down. It might be my favorite book.
2. You’re at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don’t like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren’t big on reading – what book is it?
Hmm. Good question. Maybe Harry Potter? It’s a fun read and I don’t think it’s too challenging.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?
Eve: The Awakening by Jenna Moreci. It’s such a kick-butt book. I love it.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?
Twilight. Yeah, I was one of those.
5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?
I’m bringing Passengers, because I just started reading it and I can’t wait to finish it.
6. Your house has been robbed! Don’t worry – everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What’s the book you really hope is safe?
Eve: The Awakening because it’s a signed copy and I don’t want to loose it. (Yes, I used this book for multiple answers).
7. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
I’d say something, and ask for them to repurchase. If you’re borrowing my books, you best be nice to them.
That’s all I have for you tonight. As always, I tag you if you want to participate. Let me know in the comments if you do, I’d love to read your responses.
Need to contact me? Email me: jessicarachow15@