Happy Saturday. I can’t believe tomorrow is Easter, and the first day of April. This year is already flying by.
In the beginning of March, I posted my goals for the month. Today, I would like to discuss how well I did, and set new goals for April. Here we go.
March Goals Wrap Up
1. Get more sleep.
I did really well with this one until my abdominal pain started acting up. Hopefully, I can get back on track.
2. Review a few of the books I’ve read over the last two months.
I made some progress on this, but my TBR pile grows every day.
3. Alter Reach: more self-edits, and start recruiting beta readers.
I made progress with Alter Reach – this will be an ongoing goal.
4. Try one new recipe a week.
Nope. Failed. Oh well.
5. Write a blog post every other day.
I pretty much did this. There were a couple missed days, but I made them up, and am happy to call this goal accomplished.
I think I did pretty well with my March Goals and am looking forward to April being even more productive.
1. Make more progress on Alter Reach.
Like I said, this will be ongoing until the book is released.
2. Read from the Bible, nightly.
I’m trying to be more involved with our Church, but before I can do that, I need to study the source a bit more.
3. Work out at least 30 minutes a day.
I need to get my beach body ready. 😂
4. Read and review more books.
I’d love to put another dent in my TBR in April.
5. Update Twitter more often.
I feel like I’ve been neglecting Twitter, which is bad because it has been a pretty useful tool.
What are some of your goals for April? Let me know!
Have a fantastic Saturday!