Hi everyone! Merry Christmas Eve! I found this tag here. As usual, let me know if you do the tag, so I can read your answers! 😊
1. What are your feelings on Black Friday shopping?
It shouldn’t start on Thanksgiving day. I think that is such a cruel thing department stores do to their employees (And I can complain, I worked black Friday quite a few times). It’s sad that people can’t wait until Friday to get that “big deal.” So, I never shop on Thanksgiving Day. On Friday, we might go out in the afternoon, but I’m an online shopper. So, I find the online deals and then shop online, Cyber Monday too.
2. Favorite gift you’ve ever given?
That’s a tough question, because I genuinely enjoy giving gifts. So, I’m going to cheat and say, every gift I’ve given, that someone actually enjoyed, was a favorite.
3. Christmas cards, yay or nay? If you send them out, what style do you go with?
I try to send Christmas cards, but it doesn’t happen every year (it did this year though!). I generally try to find a traditional set to send. I’m also a card giver, so anyone who gets a present from me, gets a card.
4. If you were a Christmas elf, what would your specialty be? Reindeer wrangler, chief decorator, toy-maker, gift wrapper, baker or management?
Probably reindeer wrangler or baker. Definitely NOT gift wrapper. Everyone knows when I wrap gifts (And not because they are nicely wrapped!).
5. Egg nog…do you pour it in a tall glass or throw it in the trash?
I hate egg nog, but I can’t throw it out because hubby loves it.
6. What is your decorating style? Classic red and green, shabby chic, country/farmhouse, etc? Does your style change from year to year?
Mine is definitely classic. But we live in an apartment, so I can only do so much. It’ll be interesting to see how my style changes with a house.
7. Favorite childhood Christmas memory?
Waking my parents up at some unreasonable hour to unwrap gifts, haha.
8. If you could borrow Santa’s sleigh, where in the world, would you go?
Hm. I really want to see Ireland. So, that’s probably where I would head to!
9. Favorite ornament? Shown it, if possible.
Sorry for the crap quality picture. This is my favorite ornament because it’s very similar to my tattoo and it means a lot to me. My mom passed away when I was 18. She loved frogs, so my tattoo and this ornamen are commemorations to her. A frog angel flying to heaven, saying peace. The peace sign is a representation of my favorite picture of mom and me. I’ll show you my tattoo and the picture I’m talking about:
That’s all I have for you today. The next couple days will be super busy, but I’ll be sure to do a post all about it on Tuesday. Be safe, have fun, and enjoy your day tomorrow. MERRY CHRISTMAS! ♡
Alter Reach Inspiration Pinterest