Happy Wednesday. I wanted to do this tag because I love fall. I found it here.
Quick announcement: I’m almost to 100 followers! That is my first goal of many for this blog, and as soon as I hit 100, I plan to do a giveaway. Stay tuned for that! 😊
Finally Fall Book Tag
1. In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting!
I’m going to go with Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor. The world building in this one is fantastic, and the setting is super vivid!
2. Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief.
I’m picking My Story by Elizabeth Smart. Very heavy, written by a very strong woman.
3. Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new.
How to Make a Living as a Writing – James Scott Bell
4. In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of.
Harry, Ron & Hermione will be a popular answer for this, but I’m going with it because it’s true.
5. The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read.
The Call by Peadar O’Guilin. Review coming soon, but it’s a creepy one!
6. The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day.
I’m lame. I don’t really have a suggestion for this. Most short stories I’ve read have been creepy, haha.
7. Fall returns every year: name an old favorite that you’d like to return to soon.
I’ve been wanting to re-read The Hunger Games series.
8. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favorite cozy reading “accessories”!
Blanket and warm pumpkin spice chai latte. 🙂
As usual, I tag anyone who wants to participate, just let me know so I can read your answers.
Need to contact me? Email me: jessicarachow15@