Happy Sunday. I hope your weekend is going well. I found this tag here. Once again, I apologize that the picture quality isn’t the best.
• Find an author’s name or title with the letter Z in it
• Find a classic
I sadly don’t have any classics on my shelf. 😦
• Find a book with a key on it
I also failed to find a book with a key on it. 😦
• Find something on your bookshelf that’s not a book
These were on my cake for my wedding shower. 🙂
• Find the oldest book on your shelf
• Find a book with a girl on the cover
• Find a book that has an animal in it
• Find a book with a male protagonist
• Find a book with only words on it
• Find a book with illustrations in it
It has maps in it…it’s as close as I could get.
• Find a book with gold lettering
My camera sucks, but this is definitely gold.
• Find a diary (true or fictional)
Not really a diary, but it’s her story.
• Find a book written by someone with a common name (like Smith)
• Find a book that has a closeup of something on it
• Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period
I mean, it’s about time travel, so, it kind of works.
• Find a hardcover book without a jacket
• Find a teal/turquoise colored book
• Find a book with stars on it
Okay, I cheated a little.
• Find a non-YA book
That’s all I have for you today. If you participate in the tag, be sure to let me know. I’d love to see your answers.