Thank you to Sarah for tagging me in the blog aesthetics tag. This is a super fun one, and I couldn’t wait to do it.
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
Mine are sort of obvious, but I will explain them anyway. 😊
- The top left picture is from our wedding day. I married my best friend, and he has been there for me through the ups and downs. So he definitely is part of what makes me who I am.
- The next picture is pretty obvious – I love writing, and it is what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- The next picture is probably the most ambiguous picture of the bunch. I feel like I’m on a journey right now. I’m clearly crossing a bridge, but I’m not exactly sure where I’m headed. That’s why this bridge picture represents me.
- I had to include my other best friend, Cheyenne. Even though I don’t see her all the time, I don’t know what my life would be like without her. She means the world to me.
- Finally, a shelf of books, because I obviously love reading and writing them!
As per usual, I nominate anyone who wishes to participate. Just let me know if you do, because I want to see your collage!